Close To Gloucester Hospital
**Get Two Weeks Free Rent When You Move In!**
A 3-minute walk from the hospital! With the ultimate in 'Plug and Play' Lifestyle - only ONE bill to make life as easy as possible for you. A real community feel with the property and the tenants.
This well designed co-living space is for young professionals. With rooms that are spacious, modern and with free Netflix and High-Speed Broadband!
Rent includes everything a modern professional would want:
* BT Superfast broadband with unlimited download.
* Professional cleaner to clean communal areas weekly
* Large communal area with including a Cinema room and library!
* Washing machine and tumble dryer
* Consumables - i. e. toilet rolls, washing up liquid etc.
* Loads of fridges and freezers
* Bike Storage
* On drive parking and local parking with permits
* Many original features in the bedrooms
All rooms generously sized and all have:
* Plenty of storage space
* Double beds, side table, lamps, drawers and wardrobes
We can take no deposits and just have guarantors if you want, however references are required. There is a one off holding deposit fee of £110.
We believe that your next room should:
Be beautifully designed with you in mind:
Be with like minded professionals who understand your values:
Have stylish communal areas where you can breathe, create and live:
Have as little impact on the environment as possible:
Have fast wifi, Netflix etc
Have no worries of extra fees or bills.
Have communal areas which are cleaned weekly to an excellent standard.
If you are looking for this and more, we have double rooms available soon - be the first to grab the exceptionally stylish, beautifully designed, environmentally-minded spaces whilst they are still available.
- House share
- £515 pcm (double)
- £500 pcm (double)
- £545 pcm (double)
£500 pcm(NOW LET)
- £545 pcm (double)
- £620 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord