Spacious dbl en-suite - Canada Water
Teak Close backs onto a conservation parkland area, which is not only beautiful, but also fantastic for jogging and walking.
Room 5 - £735 (bills included). Available Now
The 1st floor, large double en-suite room , fully furnished with double bed, double wardrobe, chest of drawers, two bedside tables and wall mounted TV.
Three storey, 7 Bedroom, 4 Bathroom terraced house, with large kitchen, comfortable living area with TV and garden perfect for a BBQ.
The kitchen has 2 big fridge freezers, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, dinning table.
Teak Close is 7 minutes by bus from Rotherhithe Train Station for the London Overground Line and approx 7 minutes bus to Canada Water for the Jubilee Line and London Overground.
The house is served by the 381 bus (N381 after 01. 00) to both Canada Water to the East and Bermondsey to the West (7-10 minutes on bus either way).
- a Co-op Food store or Nisa 10 min walk
- Thames riverside (50 meters away)
- at least 3 riverside pubs, all serving food
- Tesco superstore and shopping centre
- Sainsbury's next to the tube station
- Odeon Cinema complex
- Printworks - multi-purpose venue organises concerts, events, conventions, fashion shows and much more
- Hawker House, open every Friday and Saturday, join them for street food, cocktails and craft beers
- a Gym and sailing centre less than half a mile away
- for outdoor activities you have Pearson Park and Russia Dock woodland.
All bills (council tax, gas, electricity, water, TV licence, internet), weekly cleaner and dedicated in-house maintenance team included in the rent!
- £735 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 7 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 25 to 36
- Any pets?
- 3 Females, 4 Males
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent