Cosy double room, Shoreditch, garden and patio
Please read through the ad carefully!
Viewings on 16th-17th Nov, appointments limited
- Cosy bedroom (very cheap, great location)
- Pretty garden w/ furniture (somewhat limited access as it's only accessible through my room but there's also a patio!)
- Cute patio with more green space
- Living room with dining table, bookshelves and decent TV screen
- Small kitchen with cooker, oven, microwave, washing machine
- Bills (to be calculated - somewhere in the region of £100 inc council tax, WiFi, electricity/gas, water)
To arrange a viewing, please provide the following info:
- your phone number
- roughly where your workplace is located
- the hours you work
- your interests outside of work
- how long you're looking to stay
Looking for someone independent, tidy/clean (but not a clean-freak!), easygoing and friendly and who can adapt a bit to how the share currently works :)
A lot of the furnishings in the home are my own so, ideally, you can be respectful of others' stuff! My former flatmate and I were pretty easygoing (especially with the kitchen, as it's super small) but generally, we cleaned up the living room as we went regardless of whose mess was whose (mainly as I use it to teach two or so evenings a week).
While I'm often out in the day and am busy when at home, I'm relaxed/sociable and (when not training/teaching/working!) I'm always down for brunch/coffee/dinner. Sometimes throw the odd dinner/party if/when I have time.
I'm an editor 9am-5pm but sometimes teach (French, Spanish and Italian) in the living room, so will occasionally need a little space in there until I've set my room up for classes! When I'm not teaching, I train as an aerial dancer :) at weekends I usually see friends for food/drinks, make curry/bake, explore, read etc but sometimes do cyr wheel/climbing.
How the share works
- Not suitable for students, pet-owners, recreational drug-users
- Rent paid to landlady, bills paid to me on the 1st of every month
- You're free to pay for a TV license but we currently don't have one
- I'm still modding the space and we'll figure it out but there really isn't enough room for lots of belongings as it's small - if you like to cook a lot at home it's probably not the ideal share as the kitchen really is limited!
- While we're not clean-freaks and cut each other slack, we help and clear up as we go (shower, bins, fridge, cooker, toilet etc)
- My room's the only one with access to the garden but I'll try and give you access as long as I'm not asleep!
- I purchase cleaning products, hoover bags, washing powder, toilet paper, kitchen roll, and binbags we need for the month then add half the cost to the bills you need to pay for next month (happy to share other products too if you like)
- With my former housemate, we did a dark wash and a light wash together once a week to save on resources
- I don't really use the kitchen for cooking on weekdays but on Sundays, I'd like to have it to myself at certain times to make sure I can get my cooking for the week done (it really is small so there's only room for one person at a time in there, for proper cooking).
- Happy to consider getting in a cleaner if things get too much!
- £640 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- cooking, pole / aerial dance, reading, food markets, coffee, drama / piano
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate