2 Large Double Rooms in Polwarth
This first floor 4-bedroom flat is part of a traditional Edinburgh tenement with 1x large and 1x extra-large room available to rent. It is furnished and features:
- Large double bedrooms with bed, wardrobe, drawers, desk and built-in shelf storage space
- Open plan lounge, dining and kitchen area
- Bathroom with electric shower over bath and three-piece suite
- Large open hallway with two generous storage cupboards
- Communal garden
- Gas Heating (carbon offset provider)
- New double glazing throughout
- Washing machine, tumble dryer & dishwasher
- Full size fridge/freezer
- Gas hob and separate grill and oven
- Room in the stairwell to store a bike
Polwarth Gardens is a lovely neighbourhood located next to the canal and is served by several convenience shops, cafes and pubs in addition to Fountainpark. The area is well connected by public transport and only a short walk/cycle to Tollcross, Lothian Rd and The Meadows. Haymarket and Princes St can be easily reached and the flat benefits from a proximity to Blackford and Craiglockhart Hill. On-street permit parking is available.
Rent is £490 for the large room and £510 for the extra large room on a rolling monthly lease.
In addition, bills come to around £70 per month including:
Council Tax Band E
We're two gals aged 24 and 28, who play hockey together in Morningside. One of us is an interior designer in town and an Edinburgh native who keeps busy through the week with hockey and the gym. Her ideal date is April 25th.
The other is an Australian who moved here two years ago and now works in policy for the Scottish Government – but don’t let that cool you off, she’s a loaded pistol who loves Pina Coladas and getting caught in the rain!
All in all, we are environmentalists who use the correct bins for recycling (!) and lead a flexitarian lifestyle. We lead busy lives but make time for cups of tea and the occasional meal together through the week. On the weekends we are pretty active between hockey and club socials, and are happy with flatmates that enjoy a Friday wine and/or a Saturday night out.
We are looking for professionals working a Monday to Friday 9-5 lifestyle. So please write and tell us a bit about yourself. Happy to consider two individuals or two pals looking for rooms together.
- Flat share
- £510 pcm (double)
- £490 pcm (double)
- 17 Nov 2019
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 24 to 28
- Any pets?
- hockey, baking, the sesh
- 2 Females
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate