Cosy Room with Double Bed in Groombridge
I´m Helen and I´m looking for a Monday to Friday lodger to share my cosy home in Groombridge, close to the 291 bus stop to Crawley or Tunbridge Wells, and a 10 min walk to the centre of the village with local amenities.
I am looking for a lodger who needs to be in the area from Monday to Friday for work.
I consider myself to be a quiet but friendly person who respects other people´s privacy and I would like to welcome someone similar.
Please don´t hesitate to ask me any questions you may have.
- House share
- £400 pcm (single)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Room available monday to friday only
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- travelling, cooking, reading, history, languages, family, coffee, museums
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord