BEACH Town House Quality Double Ensuite - All Inc
CENTRAL - Between Western Road and Beach, near Brighton activities and travel links..
Includes: ALL Bills, WIFI, Council Tax and weekly cleaning.
Waterloo Street Regency Quality Town House share.
Friendly, quiet, respectful and tidy house share in great Central Beach location.
Fully furnished and fitted accommodation:
• Kitchen: fully fitted and equipped with large hatch to dining/living room
• Dining area seating for 8 people in comfortable cantilever padded chairs
• Reception room: 2 leather sofas - seating for 6 people with 42" HD TV
• 6 bathroom/shower rooms including 4 ensuite
£675 pcm all inclusive
• ALLUtility Bills: Gas, Electricity, Water rates
• Wireless Internet / WIFI
• TV licence for the main lounge
• Cleaning of communal areas once a week
The inclusive price includes utility bills and services worth over £160 per person per calendar month.
Great value for quality accommodation in this superb location!
7 month contract
can be extended/renewed by agreement
First 2 months in advance, monthly thereafter.
Professional house share
Mature Students will be considered:
Single occupancy per room
No Housing Benefit
EPC RATING: D
Car parking: Please contact the council for information, they can inform you of the current waiting time. The post code to check is BN3 1AN.
- Flat share
- £675 pcm (double/en suite)
- 11 Dec 2019
- Minimum term
- 7 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 23 to 31
- Any pets?
- 4 Males, 1 Female
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord