Large room to rent in lovely flat in Tufnell Park
A large double room to rent in Tufnell Park. The room has plenty of storage space in built in cupboards and is on the top floor of the building. The area is quiet and central. 5 minutes walk to local tube stations of Archway and Tufnell Park. I am one of the current tenants, I work full time in a creative agency and have interests in film, fashion art & design. I am looking for someone who is up for socialising but also happy to keep to their own space.
- Flat is already furnished, the room will have a bed and desk but additional furniture is welcome. My flatmate is moving out so the room is available from January, viewings available from November onwards
- The place includes lots of plants, paintings and antique furniture for those with an artistic taste
- The property is split level, with flatmate rooms being on separate floors
- Shared sitting room, bathroom and kitchen
- Large roof terrace with small garden and dining table
- All amenities in flat are available to use (coffee maker etc.)
- Dishwasher and washer/dryer in kitchen area
- Bills come to £132 per month (gas, water, internet, council tax)
- Deposit and references required.
- £900 pcm (double)
- 01 Jan 2020
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- Film, Fashion, Art, Food
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate