Large double room in East Village
I am sadly moving out of my lovely flat in East Village due to my job relocating and am looking for a new flatmate to take my room. You will be living with two other flatmates, one male and one female who are working professionals (Madhu is 27 and works in consulting, and Michael is 32 and works in media). They are both really lovely and easy going, clean and enjoy spending time together in the flat after work.
The rent is due on the 6th of each month so I am looking for someone who can move in the first week of February.
- Very large, furnished double room (photo doesn’t do it justice!) with plenty of storage space.
- The rent is £870 a month (which is inclusive of high speed wifi) and bills are just under an additional £100 a month (much less in the summer) to cover heating, water, electricity, council tax and tv licence.
- No deposit is required!
- The flat is brand new and is on the 7th floor. It has a large, modern open plan communal living space and a big balcony.
- There is also a large garage and you can apply for a parking space, which is around £60 a month.
- You will be sharing the main bathroom with the other female flatmate as the male flatmate has an en-suite.
- Prospective tenants will need to be earning at least £26,000 annually or have a UK based guarantor.
GetLivingLondon are the estate agency and have been really great at sorting any problems. They also run frequent events for residents in the village.
There are lots of brunch spots and restaurants on your doorstep. Sainsbury's, Better gym, GP surgery, dentist, and Westfield shopping centre are all within a 5-10 minute walking distance.
Stratford International DLR station is a 5 minute walk and Stratford underground station is only a 10 minute walk, with lots of connections all over the city. The DLR, overground and underground (jubilee and central line) all run through Stratford and there is a high speed service that gets you into St Pancras International in just 5 minutes.
We will be carrying out viewings over the first two weeks of January. Let me know if you have any questions and would like to arrange a viewing. :)
- £870 pcm (double)
- 06 Feb 2020
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 26 to 32
- Any pets?
- 2 Females, 1 Male
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a former flatmate