Working in the city & looking for country living?
Look no further than the room we have available:
* It’s large – 15 sq ft
* It’s fully furnished
* It has en suite shower and washbasin
* It overlooks secluded rear lawn
* It has internet connection
In addition there’s:
* A large shared fully equipped kitchen with dining area
* Off road parking
* Tennis court
* Large secluded gardens and woodland / nature reserve
Some travelling times & distances:
Birmingham centre 10 miles, 30 mins by train
Queen Elizabeth Hospital & Birmingham University 8 miles, 20 mins by train
Longbridge 4 miles, 10 mins by train
Redditch 4 miles, 8 mins by train
Bromsgrove 7 miles, 20 mins by road
M42 jn 2, 2 miles
The household at the moment is pretty fit and healthy. Sometimes we’re sociable, sometimes hermits – isn’t everybody? If you have a demanding job, you often just want to exercise and/or chill out.
There are several gyms and swimming pools in the area and running & cycling routes around Alvechurch.
There are a good number of local amenities including 3 pubs, Indian restaurant, Chinese takeaway, fish and chip shop, Co-op, hairdressers, butchers. There are also cricket and football teams, choir and drama group.
- House share
- £475 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 34 to 55
- Any pets?
- Running, cycling, swimming, hiking, theatre, cinema
- 4 Males, 1 Female
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord