*Double Room in Harringay to move in ASAP*
We are looking for a new flatmate. A young professional, responsible, clean and friendly person.
We are two South American guys, my self from Venezuela (33) working in Recruitment and my Brazilian flatmate (34) who works as PT and Electrician. Both professionals and easygoing people :)
On offer is a cozy double room in a 3 bedroom flat ideal for someone who wants to be within close proximity of Wood Green, Finsbury Park, Holloway, King's Cross and any place around Piccadilly Line.
The flat itself benefits from 1 bathroom, a kitchen and a terrace.
- 24-hour bus connections (29, 141, 341).
- Easy access to Central London (around 25 minutes).
- 5 minutes walk to Harringay Green Lanes.
- 5 minutes to Manor House Station.
- 20 minutes to King's Cross.
- 25 minutes to Camdem.
- Fully furnished.
- All the bills are included (Internet, Water and Council Tax) except the Electricity (around £30 each person pcm).
Easy access to local supermarkets and leisure facilities.
Do not hesitate to contact me for further information.
- £520 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 30 to 34
- Any pets?
- Gym, Climbing, Traveling, Socialising
- 2 Males
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate