Spacious double room near Hackney Central
Modern 2 bedroom flat in Lower Clapton / Hackney Downs, 1 minute from the Downs!
The local area is really nice with lots of parks and restaurants etc nearby. Close to various transport links..
• 6-minute walk to Hackney Central station (Overground)
• 5-minute walk to Hackney Downs station (Overground)
• 15-minute walk to Dalston Junction station (Overground)
It’s only a 2-minute walk to Lower Clapton road (great crepe place) and there are lots of shops nearby including a very useful corner shop literally next door! There’s also a big Tesco by Hackney Central and a big Sainsbury’s in Dalston (amongst loads of others).
The flat has recently been refurbished so everything is fairly new/modern. The landlord has been chilled so far and fixes things straight away. A couple of positives..
• Plenty of light and stays warm in the winter
• Large open plan kitchen / dining / lounge area
• Lots of kitchen space and space and storage, plenty of room for two people cooking
• Generous shared bathroom with bathtub and shower
The room is a large double opening onto a courtyard. It comes with two big open wardrobe units and a bed + mattress. It is very quiet.
I am a friendly, chilled and considerate 29-year-old man doing a PhD in Chemistry.
I am pretty outgoing but also like to chill a lot. I like cooking and am a sociable housemate up for hanging out/watching Netflix/going to the pub etc but also like my own space. I’m very active, do a fair bit of sport and enjoy a night out but this is not a party flat!
The flat is clean, tidy and homely and I’m looking for someone who would enjoy this too.
• Washing machine (with tumble dryer if you need it)
• Pretty cheap bills, about £20 a month each for electricity and gas and water is included.
• EE internet – seems decent. £15.50 a month each.
• Council tax – I am a student so you will pay the discounted single person rate (unless you are also exempt) this is £72 a month.
• Rent paid on 23rd of the month
• Deposit is £650
• It will probably be a 6-month contract, rolling on to a monthly one after the initial 6 months.
Let me know if you have any questions. If you are interested please let me know a little bit about yourself, I look forward to meeting you!
- £720 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Not known
- Disabled access
- Living room
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate