Self contained studio appartment (bills included)
A self contained studio room in a modern house with a quiet location.
- En-suite bathroom with powerful Grohe shower
- Kitchenette with cooking facilities including fridge, hob and microwave, which can all be hidden from view. Additional combination microwave / convection oven available in the shared utility room.
- Comfortable king-size bed
- Wifi access including ethernet socket
- Smart TV provided
- Own front door
- Access to a (small) area of garden, so you can enjoy the sun
- Access to two washing machines and a tumble drier in a shared utility room (note - the utility room is also used by our family)
- Bills included in the monthly rental price i. e. no extra charge for council tax, electricity, water, internet, TV licence
- Secure parking behind electronic gates.
- 5 minute walk to Ashtead high street which has pubs, restaurants, an M&S, a gym and many other facilities.
- 18 minute walk to Ashtead train station. Leatherhead town is about a 20 minute walk away.
Please note that we would prefer to rent the property to a professional individual (sorry no couples or children, but visitors are welcome during your stay).
Restrictions: Sorry no pets allowed, not even "just one well behaved cat." No trade vehicles allowed i. e. no vans or pickup vehicles, just cars please.
Please contact Fenella Fraser Ker for further details - if you would like a chat whilst you have a look at the room on a WhatsApp video call, please let me know and we can arrange a time.
£850 pcm (whole property)
This advert is for a Studio flat
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Disabled access
New tenant preferences
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord