1 Large Bedroom Available | Great Location
Spacious accommodation, character period features, great location on Peet Street, Derby. The house has just been refurbished.
There's a convenience store and superb cafe just across the road. Also a new Lidl has opened a couple of minutes walk away.
It has quick and easy access to the city centre by foot and is ideal for young professionals working in town or the Royal Derby Hospital.
We have 1 room one room available from 1st August overlooking the garden.
The room includes a double bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers, bed side table and full height mirror.
The house also has a large well equipped kitchen diner with allocated cupboards and draws for each person with separate double height fridge and freezer, cooker, washing machine, tumble dryer, table and chairs.
Upstairs there is a shared space with corner sofa and a smart TV with Virgin TV and Virgin Wi-Fi. There's also a large bathroom with bath and shower over. There is a large garden with side access which has a patio, shed and outside toilet.
If you are interested please could you answer the questions below;-
1) Employment details (please include company name, employment position, salary and length of time employed)
2) Do you have any adverse credit history (county court judgements, IVAS or bankruptcies)?
3) When can you move in and what length of Tenancy are you looking for?
4) When can you view over the next 7 days?
5) Your preferred contact number
6) Your age
- House share
- £395 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 18 to 30
- Any pets?
- 2 Males, 1 Female
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord