Delightful room in friendly young household.
A lovely ground floor room in a terraced Victorian cottage, recently decorated shared household with 3 other housemates aged 25. New bed.
We are looking for someone who will fit into a very friendly, laid back household; we are all young professionals; we work hard but we like to have fun and socialise yet treat our home with care. We take recycling seriously and the impact on the environment. We have varied food tastes, accept vegetarians and vegans and enjoy cooking and conversation. We are from this area, British, and of mixed backgrounds (Brazilian, Bolivian, South African and North American) and have a wide friendship group which a newcomer could be a part of. Our household would not work for somebody who kept to themselves and did not integrate into this friendly, open home.
6 month's minimum let. One month's rent deposit and one month's rent in advance. Employed workers only. No DSS. References required. Smokers only in garden. No children or pets as there is one cat that lives here.
- Recently decorated and re-furnished house communal room
- 5 minutes walk from train station (zone 4, 25 minutes to Waterloo). Buses to Kingston and Sutton.
- 5 minutes from Waitrose, Costa, Neros, Nando's, KFC, etc.
- Fully furnished.
- Access to wireless internet.
- Garden and storage space included.
- In excellent condition.
- All bills included (water, council tax, broadband, sky tv; gas and electricity).
- Kitchen with all white goods; 36" TV; NETFLIX account. good size bathroom and shower.
- Ideal for professionals.
485 pounds per month single room.
Available 1 February 2020
Contact Richard - live out landlord
- £485 pcm (single)
- 01 Mar 2020
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 25 to 29
- Any pets?
- Travel, cooking, conservation, people, community.
- 2 Females, 1 Male
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord