**Professional House for Professional People**
**Suitable for professionals c. early 20s - early 40s **
We have a generous double room available in our friendly, spacious shared house from 1 July 2020.
Conveniently placed near Longden Road roundabout, the house is close to main transport links and is literally twenty steps from a bus stop.
A great location if you work at the Royal Shrewsbury Hospital.
There are also good local facilities just a short walk away and an excellent retail park within a 5 minute drive yet a peaceful spot surrounded by trees,
The house has a light open-plan kitchen/dining area with glass doors leading out to a private patio. There is a stylish airy lounge for you to relax in front of the large flat screen TV. This house boasts 2 bathrooms.
Our shared homes are ALL INCLUSIVE* allowing you to save time and avoid hassle, you just pay one fixed single monthly payment.
- ALL BILLS included (Including council tax)*
- Kitchen has everything you would expect including a range cooker, integrated dishwasher and fridge-freezer
- Utility area with washing machine and tumble drier
- 2 bathrooms upstairs and a loo downstairs
- Large flat screen TVs in both living areas
- Weekly cleaner for communal areas
- Off road parking for 4 cars
-Loo rolls and cleaning materials supplied
- Private outdoor space with patio area
- Wi-Fi Broadband
- Fully furnished with tasteful co-ordinated furnishings and colour schemes.
- Close to facilities, hospitals, bus routes and great transport links
ROOM @ £440 PCM
A very generous, duel aspect double room. A perfect place to work or relax!
- Double bed
- Bedside table
- Chest of drawers
This house would suit professional working people between 20s - 40s.
Reliable and efficient professional landlord with loads of experience and NLA Accreditation. Reference available from previous housemate
* Fair useage policy in place
- House share
- £440 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 25 to 35
- Any pets?
- 2 Males, 1 Female
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord