BRIGHTON Town/Beach Large Double inc All Bills ++
Near Western Road, Brighton Beach, activities, and travel links.
Includes: ALL Utility Bills, Council Tax. WIFI, Sky and weekly cleaner.
Tree lined road opposite park with tennis courts and café.
Quality furnished accommodation.
LGF GARDEN LEVEL APARTMENT:
Open Plan Living room:
• Kitchen: fully fitted and equipped -2 tall fridge freezers and dishwasher
• Dining seating for 6 people
• sofa seating for 3 people with 42" HD TV
• Utility area: washing machine a drier
• 2 showers (1 ensuite)
• Large communal garden with patio and BBQ
ROOM RENT PCM ALL INCLUSIVE:
LGF Large Double (park facing) £675pcm
• All Utility bills: Gas, Electricity, Water.
• Council tax.
• TV licence for the main lounge.
• Sky TV
• Whole House water filters
• Concessionary Weekly cleaning of communal areas.
• Garden maintenance
The inclusive price includes utility bills and services worth over £150-£175 per person per calendar month.
Great value for quality accommodation in this superb location!
Tenants must either be in employment or fulltime students.
Must pass referencing without a guarantor.
First 2 months in advance monthly thereafter.
Rent paid upfront for the entire 6 months.
Any extension payable upfront
Guarantors are not accepted.
Professional house share
Mature Students considered:
SINGLE occupancy per room
4 Occupants maximum - single occupancy per room
No self employed
Not suitable for night shift workers
EPC RATING: D
Car parking: Please contact the council for information, they can inform you of the current waiting time. The post code to check is BN3 1RP
- Flat share
- £675 pcm (double)
- 27 Jan 2022
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 23 to 30
- Any pets?
- 3 Females
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord