Immaculately Clean Spacious Room Available Now
One good size double room available now.
- House kept immaculately clean, all communal areas cleaned once a week, carpets steam cleaned every 6 months, special self cleaning ovens, landlord goes to great lengths to ensure that this house is a pleasant place to live
- All bills included super fast fibre BT broadband unlimited downloads speeds WiFi also hardwired to every room (£17/month council tax only addition)
- Fully furnished only bedding and towels needed to live
- Friendly, happy household
- Well located close to city centre
- No references required
- Rent £500/month plus £20 council tax.
- All rooms are large doubles.
- Sainsburys Express 200 metres away/Brayford restaurants 200 meters away
- Three bathrooms with great showers
- Small private landlords (10 properties only) ...Rick is a retired army officer and I am a retired agronomist we have two daughters and 2 dogs! (we are ordinary people ish!) When you ring you speak directly to us
- Sky (Sports or Movies) BT Sports 50" flat screen TV X 2
- Communal lounge with mood lighting, surround sound, heated floor
- No short term let’s or couples considered.
- Landlord maintains a small but attractive garden area for housemates usage
Fantastic, stylish, light-filled Georgian Town House just five minutes' walk from the city centre. Large (150 square metres), contemporary, private courtyard terrace.
Large double bedrooms (really double and really large!)
Contemporary bathroom suites with showers that give a real shower (heated floor and mood lighting in one bathroom)
Fully fitted kitchen (all inclusive ready to be occupied down to the last teaspoon)
Washing machine x2 /tumble dryer x 2/dishwasher - laundry room
Secure - real time CCTV
50" flat screen TV (Sky Sports and Movies) BT Sports
Atmospheric lighting throughout
Original stripped pine waxed floors.
Super-fast, 60 Megabyte wireless and hard wired fibre broadband.
Small private landlords who care and repair and are IT experts
Pleasant sitting out terrace ideal for relaxing.
The house is in a pleasant area and is well located for all amenities
Backing onto Brayford Wharf waterside
Central near shops
Atmospheric bars and restaurants nearby
Sainsburys 5 mins walk
The house is rented fully furnished
All bills included (capped at £60/room/month)
Parking can be available at extra cost
All problems dealt with immediately
Communal areas cleaned weekly
Great for professionals & post grads
Short hold assured tenancy so no notice period.
Internationals/persons without UK passport holding guarantor required to pay 3 months rent up front. To clarify...the idea is to pay 3 months in advance but then to stay in advance by paying rent each month until you decide to leave when for the last 3 months rent is not payable as it was already paid at the start of the tenancy.
The deposit is £250 plus £100 none returnable end of tenancy cleaning charge
Accredited by the National Residential Landlords Association
House fully HMO complaint and meets all legislative requirements including CO2 detectors
- House share
- £500 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 22 to 35
- Any pets?
- 3 Females, 4 Males
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord