DOUBLE Room in Furnished 4 Bed house
URGENTLY looking for one more housemate. Looking for a chilled, like-minded individual to join us. The rent will be approx £430 inc bills (without bills its £303) for a single room.
So the current House mates work in Aerospace engineering (Timmy aged 21), Software Engineering (Omar aged 26) and Software Engineering (Johnny aged 25).
Fully furnished townhouse ideal for a young professional looking for easy access to the train station and commuter links.
Modern 3-storey townhouse in excellent location with accommodation briefly comprising to the ground floor: Entrance hall with handy cloakroom and fully fitted kitchen/diner with appliances
To the first floor is a separate living room with quality leather furnishings and the main bedroom complete with en suite shower. TV and Xbox One X included in the living room.
To the second floor there are 3 further bedrooms (2 double, 1 single) and a main bathroom with shower over bath.
Further benefits include gas central heating, double glazing, low maintenance garden and garage with off street parking space.
In order to qualify for this property you will need:
* Household income in excess of £10,125
* Clear credit history
* At least 6 months residency in the UK
* If you are a student you will Require a Guarantor
If you interested please let me know ASAP.
- House share
- £420 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 21 to 26
- Any pets?
- music, sports, gym, cycling, gaming, tv, netflix, drinking, video games, technology, boxing, basketball, meeting new people, piano, it
- 3 Males
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Male preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate