Quiet yet convenient semi-rural location
Easy access to City via A47, bus stop outside the property, Brundall rail station 1 mile.
Room contains double bed, TV aerial point, sofa, and. ample storage. . Sole use of family bathroom except when family/friends visit. Shared use of kitchen and Utility rooms, others by arrangement.
Plenty of amenities locally including Farm Shop, golf course, local shops, also in nearby Brundall (1 mile).
Very friendly and amenable housecat.
Mature professionals preferred.
- House share
- £470 pcm (double)
- 10 Nov 2020
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- travelling, reading, art, socialising, walking, theatre, fitness, swimming, gardening, nature, writing, outdoors, holidays
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Male preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord