2 Double Rooms Near Train Station & City?
We are looking for a friendly and courteous housemate to join our quiet well kept, tidy house.
After a day of work or study, if you like cooking some food possibly with a glass of wine and relax, this house could be for you.
- 4 double bedrooms
- Fully furnished
- Family size bathroom upstairs and downstairs
shower room and WC
- Large kitchen with fridge/freezer and washing
- Shared lounge with sofa and chairs
- Newly decorated and carpeted throughout
- Secure bike shed in the back garden
- Enclosed patio in the back
** Shared areas cleaned once a month **
DOWNSTAIRS - £440 - AVAILABLE 1st May
UPSTAIRS FRONT - TAKEN
UPSTAIRS MIDDLE - TAKEN
UPSTAIRS BACK - £450 - AVAILABLE 1st June
- A quiet street in a popular residential area
- 5 minutes walk from Norwich train station
- 10 minutes walk to the city centre
- 10 minutes drive from Broadland Business Park
Call Jo to arrange a viewing
21 Hill House Road
- House share
- £440 pcm (double)
- £450 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 25 to 35
- Any pets?
- 1 Female, 1 Male
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent