Sweet Home Qulity Life
Quality living for quality people
This stunning co-living house has it all, sweet, sophistication, style, luxury, modern .......
Want that little bit more? Virgin media superfast 350m WIFI throughout, all bills included in the rent no hidden extras, and as professional, accredited Landlords, we guarantee the rental experience will exceed your expectations…
Why should you rent with us?
Our vision was to create a happy warm stress-free and high quality life style for people like you who work hard and want that little bit extra from your living space! That is exactly what we have done!
• stylish en-suite rooms, all have power showers and unlimited hot water on tap and are designed to make you smile with easily maintenance!
• High quality double bed with luxury comfy mattress
• Supper size wardrobe providing big space for easy living
• Desk and chair make your home not just living but working and relaxing as well.
We’ve created the perfect space for you relax and socialise with a stunning open plan kitchen, dining and living area. We’ve kitted it out with everything you need and created the superb environment for you to get to know your house mates.
• Supper fast 350M WIFI throughout
• Prime Video in living room
• The best-known brand white goods and facilities
• Large garden and patio with garden sofa and dining table and chairs
• Secure Bike storage
• Quiet location with 2 minutes walk to 407 and 154 bus stop
• Free street parking
• Weekly cleaning for the shared spaces
• Regularly maintenance for the garden
What a good location!
Located in a quiet corner, only 15 minute walk or just 3 bus stops to Sutton Centre, where you can find everything enjoying your life, shopping centre, Super markets, Restaurants, Pubs and bars, Gym……
There are of course many local amenities for your convenient daily life.
Fast transport link
Wherever you need to be, Sutton has speedy connections everywhere:
• Just a 15-17 minute walk to Sutton station and access to London Bridge (30 mins), Victoria (30 mins), Blackfriars, Clapham Junction (15 mins), Gatwick (40 mins), Wimbledon (16 mins)
• Just a 2 minute walk to 407 and 154 Carshalton Road bus stop, 5 minute to S3 Byron Avenue bus stop.
• Junction 8 of the M25 Motorway is just a 10-minute drive.
The Boring Stuff
One Month’s Rent In Advance £780-£850
All housemates must successfully complete a referencing process.
This is a sweet home not just a room, so a viewing is more than any of description by the words and the gut felling on site is more than any of the images, we would love to meet you! please do not hesitate to contact me.
- £820 pcm (double/en suite)
- £780 pcm (double/en suite)
£850 pcm(NOW LET)
£800 pcm(NOW LET)
£820 pcm(NOW LET)
£850 pcm(NOW LET)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- 2 Females, 1 Male
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord