Double Room Available
Small double room now available, sharing a bathroom with one other person only.
“SUPERB LANDLORD, PROMPT TO RESOLVE ANY ISSUES AND EXCELLENT COMMUNICATIONS”
“Couldn’t recommend highly enough”
“ANGIE IS VERY HELPFUL AND TRUSTWORTHY”
“Maintains balance of professionalism and friendliness”
Is this the kind of service you'd like?
A very clean well managed house share designed for working professionals. Modern town house one Double room shortly available.
We have a weekly cleaner, who cleans the communal rooms and a hands on landlord, who is proactive in solving any issues that may arise.
- The property is refurbished and fully furnished, with a bedroom typically comprising a comfortable bed, free-standing wardrobe, chest of drawers and bedside table, en-suite shower room and there will also be a TV aerial point, internet access is also available in each room.
The communal area has a comfortable settee with a TV and DVD player for shared use.
Accessories such as mirrors and pictures are included, as is all kitchenware; tenants only have to provide their own bedding and towels.
Tong Street is within easy reach of shops, leisure and entertainment facilities, with excellent public transport links close by.
There is a storage area for bikes and parking on-site and near to the property.
All utility bills, TV licence for the communal area and council tax are included in the rent, as is a weekly cleaning service, gardener and wireless broadband.
- House share
£425 pcm(NOW LET)
£450 pcm(NOW LET)
£400 pcm(NOW LET)
£368 pcm(NOW LET)
- £380 pcm (double)
£425 pcm(NOW LET)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 23 to 55
- Any pets?
- 4 Males, 1 Female
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord