2 bed property facing leafy Victoria Park
This 2 bedroom property is a comfortable and well-connected house in a prime location in London with a private patio garden. It has a spacious interior and is nicely decorated.
The master bedroom has an ensuite and is furnished with a fitted wardrobe, super comfortable bed and dressing table.
The second bedroom is on the first floor has ample storage and also is furnished with a fitted wardrobe, bed and a dressing table.
Other things to note:
* No agency fees
*The property is on the ground floor and can be accessed from the street level.
* Gas central heating
* Patio garden at the back
* Live out landlord
* Location: Old Ford road - faces Victoria Park and a 5 minute walk to Victoria Village (that has many shops, restaurants and cafe's) Approx 10-15 mins walk to Mile End underground train station or a short bus ride to either Bethnal Green or Mile end Underground.
** Minimum contract length 3 months but will consider short lets at a different price. I can also give an alternative monthly rent if you want bills included.
** 1 month’s rent and deposit required upfront
** References required
** No Smokers
** No pets
If you have any questions, please ask. We will not be conducting viewings at the moment due to Covid-19, but am able to chat to prospective tenants in the meantime and possibly arrange virtual viewings.
£1,900 pcm (whole property)
Suggested rent split
- Double room
- £950 pcm (en suite)
- Double room
- £950 pcm
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Security deposit
- Disabled access
New tenant preferences
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord