ALL BILLS Double Postgrad House age 22 to 26
ALL BILLS INCL: Double Room, Sociable Postgraduate House, Cosmeston St
YouTube Video Tour - search 62 Cosmeston St
Zoom/Skype/ WhatsApp etc video meeting with housemates if interested (details of housemates remaining available on request).
• Double bed
• WiFi: 150Mb
• 2 bathrooms
• large living room with large corner sofa and 42” LCD HD TV
• large well fitted kitchen with electric oven, 2 gas hobs, washing machine, tumble dryer, dish washer, convector microwave, 2 integrated fridge/freezers and plenty of storage units
• under-stairs storage for bikes
• rear patio/garden with table and chairs,
• TV points and hard wired network points in every room
• walking distance to City Centre, University or Heath Hospital plus quick access to M4 / A48.
1st Floor Middle (Rear) £358, INCLUDING ALL BILLS, available 1st September.
Bills INCLUDED with the rent are Gas, Electricity, Water, share of 150MB communal Broadband and share of communal TV licence.
NOTE the cost of bills, although included is:
a. based on full council tax exemption;
b. subject to use for the metered bills of gas and electricity. This is just in case of excessive use. However, it is highly unlikely you will need to pay any more as historic use has been quite stable and my tenants are on the whole sensible – in fact I can’t remember ever asking a tenant to pay more at the end of a tenancy.
Deposit is equivalent to 1 month’s rent and is protected with The DPS Custodial Scheme.
Excellent location, close to University, town centre, University Hospital, shops and leisure facilities and public transport.
Room Facilities: Double bed, desk, gas lift swivel chair, wardrobe, chest of drawers, bedside cabinet, and bookcase. Rooms also feature a TV point for Freeview and a network point in addition to Wi Fi so you can have guaranteed signal in your room.
SHARING WITH: postgraduate/mature students aged 22 to 26 – mixed gender house.
LOOKING FOR: a non-smoking sociable postgraduate/mature student.
If you would like to arrange a viewing and meet the housemates staying on please contact me:
LANDLORD DIRECT - Opportunity to Meet Current / Remaining Housemates.
- House share
- £358 pcm (double)
- 01 Sep 2020
- Minimum term
- 10 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 22 to 26
- Any pets?
- 3 Females, 2 Males
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord