LARGE Dbl, Zone1, all bills incl, CLEAN, new
ALL BILLS INCLUDED; super fast fibre optic internet, council tax, heating 24/7, water (and hot water 24/7), electricity
Our housemate is sadly leaving London so we're looking for a new CLEAN housemate to join us from November (date flexible) ! :)
- Very central (Zone 1)
- 6mins walk to Pimlico station
- 12mins walk to Victoria station, with trains to travel to anywhere round all of the UK
- 10 mins walk to Victoria Coach station
- very nice, quiet & safe area by the river (you can see the river from your window!)
- Walking distance to Buckingham Palace, London Eye, Battersea park, Trafalgar Square ecc
- Small Tesco supermarket round the corner and a huge Sainsbury's 10mins walk.
- Gym/spa with a beautiful indoor pool 2 mins walk
- whole house is all newly refurbished and all the appliances are new too!
- 4 bedroom with 2 WC and 1 shower.
- Lots of natural light during the day around the whole house.
- room is much bigger than the average double room you find in London!
Looking for someone who is CLEAN as this is a priority in the household and we're all respectful of each other, so looking for someone who is the same. :)
You'll be sharing with me and 2 other super sweet and clean girls working as a journalist and in fashion.
The house is non-smoking and if you love getting super wasted & drugged up unfortunately it's not the house for you as we love a peaceful safe home.
Our landlady is amazing which is rare in London. I've been in the flat for 4 years and whenever we needed anything fixed she was always on it straight away.
Looking forward to hearing from you and hopefully welcome you to our home :)
- £162 pw (double)
- 04 Nov 2020
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- music, socialising, theatre, comedy
- 3 Females
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate