Double Room - Small Heath - Housing Benefit Only
Are you currently Homeless? Currently unemployed and need accommodation?
Oak Leaf Housing can access your accommodation requirements and offer immediate funded supported accommodation across a variety of locations throughout Birmingham within a safe secure environment.
We have a range of fully furnished modern properties with free WIFI and all amenities to assist with your living.
What is homelessness?
People can be homeless if they have nowhere to stay and are living on the streets, homelessness can also be considered even when you have a roof over your head.
Homelessness can include people:
• Staying with friends or family (sofa surfing)
• Staying in a hostel, night shelter or bed & breakfast accommodation
• At risk of violence or abuse in their home.
• Living in poor conditions that affects their health.
Oak Leaf Housing plays a crucial role in providing you with a safe home with support for people to eventually gain independent living.
Our residents not only receive viable opportunities we also ensure we sustain their future by assisting with registering for social housing, such as Birmingham Home Choice.
Call us for a free assessment today.
What you will need.
• Proof of benefits ( Universal Credit, JSA/ESA, PIP, or Income Support)
Look forward to hearing from you.
- House share
- £15 pw (double)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- 3 Males, 1 Female
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord