Luxury House share close to Torquay Town Centre,
Modern house share *All Bills Included * Ultra Fast Broadband
* Weekly Cleaner for Communal Spaces * Netflix included
Situated close to Torquay Centre this is a newly refurbished 5 bedrooms, 3 storey house share with excellent facilities and new furniture throughout.
The house also benefits from an airy living room that has large sash windows and high ceilings, a dining room with table and chairs for 6 perfect for those get-togethers once we're out of lockdown and a fully fitted kitchen with ample cupboard space for each tenant, 2 fridge freezers, a Washer/Dryer so no need for a laundrette or worrying about your clothes being dry in time for work..
The bathroom comes with a shower and a bath so you can be as quick as you like or have a luxurious soak after a hard day. This property has the added bonus of a second separate shower room and second separate WC.
Each room is furnished with a double bed with Orthopaedic mattress (to ensure a good nights sleep) with storage underneath, a wardrobe, chest of drawers and bedside table.
All bills, high-speed broadband and Netflix included
• 5 minute-walk to bus and coach station
• 5-minute walk to the town centre
• less than a 5-minute walk to Tesco Metro
• 10-minute walk to the Beach
• Easy quick route to Torbay Hospital
• Parking facilities close by with Permit Obtained through the Council
- Flat share
£525 pcm(NOW LET)
£535 pcm(NOW LET)
£525 pcm(NOW LET)
£549 pcm(NOW LET)
£395 pcm(NOW LET)
- 01 Jun 2021
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 27 to 39
- Any pets?
- 2 Males, 1 Female
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent