Single furnished room in a quiet location
A single bed (rather than double in pictures) in landlords own house, close to Morrison's supermarket and Potterne Park. Wardrobe, bedside cupboard, chest of drawers and dressing table in room now.
Parking outside on private unmade road.
TV in room and fast broadband available,
Shared use of downstairs shower room with other lodger.
Use of kitchen and lounge available when landlady is not working there on PC.
Must get on with two small dogs as they like a fuss when you arrive home during the day.
Nice garden with outside seating areas.
Ring for a chat about your circumstances.
- Shared property
- £450 pcm (single)
- Minimum term
- 2 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 30 to 66
- Any pets?
- music, travelling, cooking, reading, art, socialising, food, walking, yoga, photography, fitness, swimming, fashion, nature, outdoors
- 1 Female, 1 Male
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord