Cosy single room in Bermondsey!
Single room in a flat located in Bermondsey available as soon as possible (limit zone 1 and 2). The flat is at 5/10 min walk to Bermondsey station, 20 min walk to London Bridge Station, 20 min walk to Canada Water station and there are different bus stops in the neighbourhood.
Quiet and clean residential area, with kind and respectful neighbours.
In the flat, there are : a kitchen (all equipped with two fridges, a freezer, an oven and electric hob, a washing machine/dryer), a bathroom with toilet, and one separated toilet and two more wardrobes in the hallway.
The room is upstairs and comes furnished with a single bed, a wardrobe, a huge window with very good lighting overlooking neighbours’ gardens, mirrors and the sheets are provided. A cleaner will come fortnightly to clean the communal areas in the flat.
- 5min walk to small grocery shops like Tesco Metro, Coop, Iceland and the pharmacy and shops like Tesco Superstore, Sainsbury and Lidl within 20min walk and accessible by bus.
- beautiful places to take a walk such as Southwark Park, Burgess Park, the south bankside and the area of the City.
You will be sharing the place with four other flatmates from different countries, professional as well. The tenant will sign a contract for one year, however the tenancy can be ended after the first three months, if the tenant can find a suitable person to replace him/her.
- £595 pcm (single)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 18 to 28
- Any pets?
- 3 Males, 1 Female
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a former flatmate