Large Double En-Suite - 3 min Westcombe Park
Refurbished property in Greenwich, a quiet residential suburb with plenty of local shops and good transport links into central London.
Room 1 - £745pm Available 20.01.2021
This 2nd floor double en-suite room is featured with double bed, triple wardrobe, two bedside tables, chair and wall-mounted TV.
The property consists of a very large kitchen with high spec appliances, a dinning space with TV and a large garden (free-view and WiFi included). Along with the 6 large double room with 6 bathrooms (5 en-suites).
-20 mins into London Bridge.
-3 mins walk from Westcombe Park station
-serviced by bus 108 and 422 towards North Greenwich underground.
- a local shop is across the street
- M&S Blackheath Simply Food
- 0.7 mile to Millennium Leisure Park with IMAX cinema B&Q and IKEA
- one underground stop to Greenwich Shopping Park
- less then 1 mile to famous Greenwich Park with a lot of attractions, shops, street market
- for activities you have numbers of fitness classes as yoga or Pilates
- Gym is within walking distance
All bills (council tax, gas, electricity, water, TV licence, internet), weekly cleaner and dedicated in-house maintenance team included in the rent!
- £745 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 23 to 38
- Any pets?
- 4 Females, 2 Males
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent