1 bedroom apartment in Dolphin Square - Pimlico
I am looking for someone to take over my lease for a sunny and spacious double bed apartment in Dolphin Square, Pimlico (moving out of London because of a job transfer).
- situated on the 4th floor
- 521 sq ft
- Separate Kitchen with washer/dryer, refrigerator, modern electric oven
- Large bedroom with built in wardrobe
- 2 further built in storage cupboards in the hallway + a cubby hole above letter box for further storage.
- Large living/dining area with good natural light (south west facing)
- The carpets are clean and well maintained while the walls are the same neutral colour. throughout.
- Semi furnished but landlord is flexible and can remove furniture on request
Dolphin Square Amenties
- Garbage collected from outside your door
- 24hr concierge service with parcel office to accept any deliveries
- on-site professional management
- lift access
- Access to 3.5 acre landscaped private garden by the Thames which offer disabled access
- Onsite gym, swimming pool, private tennis courts by the river, bar, restaurant, shopping arcade with supermarket, laundry and dry cleaning services, and underground parking
- One of the lowest UK Council Tax bands
- Zone 1 Location
- 2-5min walk to Pimlico Station
- 10-15 mins walk to Victoria/ Vauxhall stations
- Bus stops nearby 24, C10, 360, 185, 36
- Riverboat stop St. George Wharf Pier in 10min walking distance
- Local Authority: Westminster Council
- Close by you can find lots of bars and restaurants and for the more every day items a large Sainsburys, Waitrose, Tesco express and also Pimlico Farmers Market every Saturday.
- Beautiful neighbourhood of Pimlico
- There is a GP Practice across the road on Lupus Road
- Many local pharmacies in the area
I'd be looking for someone to take over my lease around the middle of July 2020, though the exact date is negotiable. The lease ends on the 15th July 2021, at which point you would be free to extend it as you wish.
Dolphin Square have an affordability policy of 2.5 x annual rent, so you will need to have a minimum household income of £52,000 or you have the option to pay 1 year's rent upfront.
If you're interested or want to ask any questions then feel free to contact me.
£350 pw (whole property)
This advert is for a 1 bed flat
- Minimum term
- 12 months
- Maximum term
- Disabled access
New tenant preferences
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current tenant