Bright Double Room in LU1 3HB-BILLS and WIFI incl.
We have a lovely double bedroom in LU1 3HB available now!
NO AGENTS, rent direct from a decent landlord! Room is bright and spacious and comes with:
- Double wardrobe and chest of drawers
- Desk, chair and desk lamp
- Bed with under-bed storage
- Orthopaedic mattress
- Soft lighting to make the room feel cosy.
The house is in a fantastic location:
- 8 minutes’ walk from Luton Airport Parkway station
(for airport and fast trains to London)
- 8 minutes’ walk from Luton Retail Park
(for Starbucks, McDonalds, Poundland, Next, Superdrug, etc)
- 10 minutes’ walk from the Mall, town centre shopping, Luton rail station and the University of Bedfordshire.
Rent includes all bills, super high-speed fibre broadband and cleaner.
The house has a large kitchen fully stocked with equipment, so if you love cooking it will be perfect for you. There is a washing machine and tumble dryer. There is a good sized garden with chairs and a table for relaxing in the sunshine. The garden looks out to trees, no overlooking houses.
Upstairs you will find a renovated bathroom with shower, while downstairs there is a separate shower/toilet.
We are looking for sociable and friendly housemates who are full-time working professionals. We like to keep our home relaxed, tidy and comfortable for everyone, where we can rest at the end of a hard day’s work.
Please get in touch today to arrange a viewing. When messaging, please let us know a little bit about yourself (e. g. age, occupation, hobbies etc).
Sorry NO Couples!!
- House share
- LU1 Area info
- £475 pcm (double)
£550 pcm(NOW LET)
£395 pcm(NOW LET)
£450 pcm(NOW LET)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 24 to 40
- Any pets?
- 4 Males
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord