Morden Double Room in East Village Town House
Double room in a very modern town house in East Village. The room is fully furnished.
The house is extremely clean, we have a cleaner twice a month and keep it tidy the rest of the time. Other flatmates are all friendly, young professionals. Bills including the cleaner, WiFi, water, electricity, gas are included.
All amenities are modern - large fridge, brand new dishwasher and washing machine, 40" TV, great bathroom (shared with only one other).
Location is amazing
- gym and sainsburys across the road less than 30 seconds walk.
-Westfield and Statford International station only a 3 minute walk.
-Stratford Station less than 10 minutes away.
(The location the map shows is actually slightly wrong - the property is beside Mimosa House)
Neighbourhood is very safe, absolutely no issues walking around at any time of day. Easily the nicest place I've lived in London.
Currently two young professionals are sharing the four-bedroom flat. They are all very nice and clean, and feel happy to live with someone who is relaxed and easy-going.
- The rent is £730 with bills around £100 per month. The rent date is the 1st of every month.
- No deposit
- The flat is managed by Get Living London. They will need to do references etc before you move in. We have been told this normally takes up-to 20 working days. They also sort out any maintenance issues we have with the property. Added bonus - they have regular events for tenants including beer and pizza nights.
If you would like to come and view the property please get in touch with a little bit of info about yourself!
Please let me know if you have any questions, I'll be more than happy to answer
- £730 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 19 to 39
- Any pets?
- 1 Female, 1 Male
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate