Dbl room in gated development-2mins to the station
Brunel Road is a quiet residential street in a convenient location with just a couple minutes walk to Rotherhithe and Canada Water station. The river Thames is just next to the development.
WE WILL PROVIDE VIDEOS AND MORE DETAILS ON YOUR REQUEST
Room 3 - £615 pm Available Now
This 1st floor double is fully furnished with double bed, large built-in wardrobe, chest of drawers, bedside table. The tenant will share the bathroom with one more flatmate only.
Four-storey, 6-bedroom, 5-bathroom mid-terraced house with big kitchen-diner, and a paved large garden.
Kitchen with 2 big fridge freezers, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer.
Buses: 381, C10 and N381 buses to Canada Water/Peckham to the East and Bermondsey/Waterloo to the West
Trains/tubes: 2 minute walk from Rotherhithe Train Station on the London Overground Line and 5 minute walk to Canada Water station on the Jubilee Line.
- a Co-op Food and Nisa Local store 5 min walk
- Thames riverside (50 meters away)
- at least 3 riverside pubs, all serving food
- Tesco superstore and shopping centre
- Sainsbury's next to the tube station
- Odeon Cinema complex
- Printworks - multi-purpose venue organises concerts,
events, conventions, mode shows and much more
- Hawker House, open every Friday and Saturday,
join them for street food, cocktails and craft beers
- a Gym and sailing centre half a mile away
- for outdoor activities you have Pearson Park and Russia Dock Woodland
All bills (council tax, gas, electricity, water, TV licence, internet), weekly cleaner and dedicated in-house maintenance team included in the rent!
- £615 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 30 to 41
- Any pets?
- 3 Females, 3 Males
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent