Great Split Level 1 Bed Flat close to Brockwell Pk
Available from September! This great and bright split level first floor apartment is ideally located 3 minutes walking distance from Tulse Hill station and 10 min walk to West Norwood high street with plenty of local shops. An added bonus is that Brockwell Park is only a 10 minute walk away, plus Bel Air Park, Dulwich Park and Dulwich woods are also a short walk away.
The flat comes totally furnished:
- 1 double bedroom with Queen size bed, a large wardrobe and a chest of drawers.
- Open plan living room with sofa, TV stand, dining table and 4 chairs.
- Ensuite bathroom and separate toilet.
- Fully equipped kitchen includes fridge and washing machine.
- Split level - staircase to bedroom, bathroom and toilet.
- Double glazed windows
- Central heating
- Wood floors
Within walking distance:
- Supermarkets: Sainsbury, Tesco, Cooperative, Iceland
- Entertainment: Picturehouse West Norwood and South London Theatre.
- Health: More Yoga, Shaka Yoga and West Norwood Health and Better Leisure Centre
- Pubs: The Tulse Hill Pub and The Railway Tavern
- Restaurants: Siam Niyom, The Garden, Pintadera, Iberico
- Emma Wilson Spa
Brixton tube station, Victoria line (10mins by bus).
*Viewings are highly recommended*
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1050.00per month (242.30per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1050.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 1 September, 2020
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: C
£1,050 pcm (whole property)
This advert is for a 1 bed flat
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Security deposit
- Disabled access
New tenant preferences
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord