Double Bedroom near FountainPark
1 double bedroom available from 31st October 2020, near Fountain Park, located in the popular area of Merchiston
The property is fully furnished with two spacious double bedrooms. A newly modernised kitchen, a cosy lounge furnished with a stylish two-seat sofa and a dining table, and a bathroom. Both bedrooms enjoy open views with almost no traffic noise as the property is at the back of the building.
Excellent transport, a good range of shops, restaurants, bars and entertainment around.
- 1 minute to the bus stop for 1, 2, 34, 35, 300 (Airport bus). Direct buses to most universities including Napier, Heriot-Watt and Edinburgh. 15 mins walking distance to Napier Merchiston campus.
- 2 minutes walk to Fountain Park, which has Pizza Hut, Burger King, Cineworld, Nuffield Gym, Nando's, Starbucks, etc.
- Close to various supermarkets: 3 minutes to Sainsbury, 7 minutes to Lidl and 10 minutes to Tesco.
- 10 minutes walk to Haymarket train station; 20 minutes walk to the city centre and The Meadows.
Facilities available: brand-new combi boiler, gas central heating and hot water, new cooker, new oven, kettle, fridge freezer, microwave, washing machine, Dyson vacuum, etc.
The rent as follows with WIFI included.
̶-̶ ̶d̶o̶u̶b̶l̶e̶ ̶b̶e̶d̶r̶o̶o̶m̶ ̶1̶:̶ ̶£̶4̶7̶5̶ ̶p̶e̶r̶ ̶m̶o̶n̶t̶h̶ ̶(̶l̶e̶t̶ ̶n̶o̶w̶)̶
- double bedroom 2: £455 per month
Council tax, electricity and gas bills will be shared.
Deposit (a month rent) and references will be required. Sorry no pet, smoker or couple.
Please feel free to get in touch if you have any questions.
- Flat share
£475 pcm(NOW LET)
- £455 pcm (double)
- 31 Oct 2020
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord