Furnished Double Ensuite Rooms
NO FEES. Full video tour of room/house on ad. One furnished double room with private bathroom to let in a professional house share. All bills Inc.
Room 3: Available now. £475 inc. all bills (Private Bathroom)
Room 6: Available 01st April. £600 Ensuite inc. all bills.
Here's what you'll get:
- Fast 100mb Virgin internet and TV.
- Room has a desk, wardrobe, side table . It also has luxury en-suites with endless supply of hot water without compromising on water pressure due to an expensive hot water tank system installed in this house.
- Fully kitted out kitchen with 2 large fridge freezers, two cooking hobs, washing machine, dryer and dishwasher.
- Great transport links
- Double Glazing
- Open plan Living Room/Kitchen.
- Low maintenance garden.
- All utility bills included (Gas, Electric, TV Licence, Council Tax, Water, Internet/TV)
- A weekly communal area cleaner.
Aune (F21) - moved into the property in Dec '19 and she works in Temple Meads for a law firm.
Shane (M27) – moved into the house in September and is a Lecturer in Criminology at Bath Uni.
Mason (M24) - also moved in Sep and works in recruitment.
Kim (F23) - will be moving into the house in March and works for H&M.
This superb property is located between Wells & Bath Road being a short walk to Broadwalk Shopping Centre and the high street containing a variety of small shops, cafes and bars. It also has great transport links to Temple Meads, the City Centre and Bath.
Bus links into the city are on your doorstep. Free Street parking is also readily available in this area.
Broadwalk Shopping Centre contains (B&M, Wilko, Iceland, Holland & Barrett, Superdrug, Poundland, Subway, Greggs and a Gym plus many more).
A deposit of £450 is required per room. There are no fees.
This is the ideal property for professionals looking for high standard accommodation close to amenities and transport links.
- Flat share
- £475 pcm (double/en suite)
- £600 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 21 to 28
- Any pets?
- 2 Males, 2 Females
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent