Big Wfh Area All Included Ensuite Room Pimlico
**Ensuite room in beautiful, quiet and homely townhouse with hotel services in Victoria/Pimlico**
👉🏽Free week applies if booked within next 48 hours...
Clean, secure, all bills included room with hotel services in the heart of Zone 1 in central London between Victoria and Pimlico on quiet road.
Enjoy full access to the shared common areas, the kitchen, dining room, and either relax in the lounge by the electronic fireplace to watch the huge Pioneer screen, or work at the private desk area.
You will enjoy the extra benefits of free weekly cleaning, bedding, linen, towels etc. all included.
We can accommodate those who like to socialise more or remain more private, depending on your preference.
Single from £799/month
Double from £999/month
💡 Covid safe measures adopted: unlimited alcoholic gel, touchless wall mounted temperature check provided and daily cleaning of common areas ✅
♥ All bills (utilities, tv license, council tax etc.)
♥ Free ultra fast internet (the fastest available on the market - 330MB speed)
♥ Own en-suite interior designed bathroom
♥ Free weekly clean, and valet of your room and bathroom
♥ Daily cleaning of kitchen and common areas
♥ Free 24/7 maintenance and emergency line
♥ all bedding, linen, towels (and loo paper!)
♥ no agency or admin fees
♥ no security deposit
♥ no references required & flexible terms
♥ no end of tenancy clean fee
♥ lovely, polite and clean housemates
♥ shared kitchen & large dining room
♥ co-working space & private in-room desk if working from home
✓ Digital safe
✓ Electronic door lock
✓ Secure building with CCTV and Fire Alarm
✓ Iron & Ironing board
8 minutes walk from Victoria Station, our room is situated in elegant Pimlico.
Shops, restaurants and few supermarkets, cafes are within couple of minutes walk.
The room is also just 550 yards from Pimlico Underground Station (Victoria line), providing easy access to everywhere in central London.
The 24 bus stops 10 meters away from the room, which takes you to Victoria, Westminster, Parliament Square, Downing Street, and Leicester Square to name a few places. This makes the room ideally situated for exploring the most iconic areas of London.
**Length of stay**
We aim to find a solution that works best for you so send us a message (I promise we don't bite :D). A 6 month minimum is required to benefit from the 1 free week.
**If you are interested**
Please message us on here with:
1) your availability to arrange a virtual / in-person viewing; and
2) your mobile number.
- kindly only arrange a viewing if you are in a position to make a commitment, otherwise wait until you are in a position to make a decision and then contact us to view.
- we do not have videos to circulate, but we can do a tailored video viewing just for you at your convenience.
- we are not a party place, it's a quiet, calm and friendly ambience.
- the photos shown are only examples to show you the specification and amenities in rooms. Availability changes every day, so please contact us with your specific requirements and we'll let you know what we have available for your needs.
- for hygiene purposes and in light of Covid-19, you will need to make your own arrangements for doing your laundry.
- rates vary depending on length of stay, time of year and traditional supply and demand, as is typical in the hotel and serviced apartment/room industries.
- if you wish to speak on the phone, send us a message with your number and we will call you back ASAP.
Stay safe everyone!
- £999 pcm (double/en suite)
- £799 pcm (single/en suite)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- 24 months
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord