Stunning double room in central Brighton flat
A newly redecorated 2 bedroom flat in Buckingham Place right next to Brighton train station. (Painted light grey)
- 1 double bedroom available
- To share with 29 year old female.
- £115pcm for bills (Water, Gas, Electricity, council tax, WiFi)
- 1 Month deposit up front (£550)
About the flat:
The flat has 2 double bedrooms, a bright spacious lounge, modern white gloss kitchen, 1 modern bathroom and a small outside terrace area.
Bright lounge - (13'3 x 11'6).
2 double bedrooms - (11'10 x 8'9 & 15 x 8).
Modern white gloss kitchen - (11'6 x 5).
The bedroom is unfurnished. The lounge and kitchen are furnished.
Wifi is with Vodaphone.
- Located right next to Brighton station.
- Non- smoking (Garden terrace only).
- Seeking a professional aged 25-35 who enjoys socialising.
- Referenced and credit checked by Priors Lettings Agents in Hove
- Council Tax Band B
- Parking Zone Y
- Flat share
- £550 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- music, socialising, boxing, beach, vintage
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate