Huge ENSUITE Room - Holborn Central London Zone 1
Perfectly placed for quickly and easily getting to the West End/Soho, world-renowned universities and Shoreditch East London by foot/bus, this place is perfect for those who want to enjoy living, studying and working in the heart of London. Just off the Gray's Inn Road, it's is ideally located for Chancery Lane, Holborn, Russell Square and Farringdon. Chancery Lane is on the Central Line and only a few minutes walking distance away. The property is part of a lovely grade 2 listed (historic) building in Clerkenwell.
PLEASE MESSAGE WITH: 1) your earliest move in date, 2) latest move in date, 4) length of contract/term tenancy you prefer to commit to the rent for AND 5) mobile phone number
14sqm EN-SUITE ROOM: £1100pcm plus bills
Double wardrobe, bedside tables, desk area and chair, shelves, chest of drawers and mirrors. Fixed bills per month possible.
Prices are based on a 12 month contract for one person. Shorter fixed term, couples and with bills included agreements available (surcharge MAY apply).
- Large eat-in kitchen (no shared living room) with washer-dryer and fridge-freezer
- Fixed amount payable for bills so your can budget easily (just share the cost of consumables like toilet roll, cleaning materials, etc with other flatmates)
- Secure intercom guest access/key fob entry with three short flights of stairs up to door (1st floor, no lift in building)
- Sharing with local working, quiet professional
- New, double glazed windows overlooking quiet street (Leather Lane)
- Fast 50MBPS wireless internet
Why choose this place (and what to look out for elsewhere):
1. Accredited landlord
2. HMO Licensed as a legal flatshare by Camden Council with safety compliances in place (required for ALL London properties with more than 2 people sharing) - Verifiable online
3. Live-out landlord owns property
* All three of these can be validated online for any property (details available on request after viewing)
4. Deposit protected in government scheme and not more than 5 weeks worth of rent required, as stipulated by law for all rentals
5. No fees (it's illegal to be charged any)
6. Live with only 1 other person (male, professional in his 20s)
EPC Rating: D
- £1,100 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord