Professional Houseshare 5 mins to Station ✔️
Only 8 Minute walk into Ashton Town Centre. Only 5 minutes from Ashton Station. All Bills Included in the Rent.
Viewings are available now day or evening. Easy move in available with no extra fees to pay!
WHAT'S THE HOUSE LIKE?
The rooms are large, bright and spacious. They all come fully furnished with double bed, wardrobe and draws. The whole house has been totally refurbished! It’s a lovely bright, airy house, with lots of light and space and a brand new kitchen.
Reasons to Move in:
- Lovely spacious rooms fully furnished and ready to go!
- Close to all facilities.
- Super Fast Fibre Broadband.
- Kitchen Diner with sofa.
- Newly Refurbished so no grotty rooms!
- Clean, modern bathroom.
- High speed Fibre Broadband for fast browsing.
- Gas Central Heating (new, reliable boiler!)
- All safety checks up to date
WHAT'S THE AREA LIKE?
- 5 minute walk to Ashton-under-Lyne train station with frequent direct trains into Manchester and Huddersfield.
- Half a mile (8 mins walk) from Ashton Town Centre.
- 5 minutes walk from King George V Park - a large green space, ideal for sunny days.
- Local shops, takeaways and restaurants within easy walking distance.
- Easy access to M60 junction 23, and M62 motorways.
HOW DO I MOVE IN?
- Call or Email us for a viewing.
- We can view evenings/weekends if required.
- Deposit to pay of £150
- 4 Weeks Rent in advance is payable.
SORRY NO STUDENTS, COUPLES, CHILDREN OR PETS
To find out more call or message us today
- House share
- £370 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 21 to 43
- Any pets?
- 2 Males, 2 Females
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent