🌎International House Share Chorlton/Stretford
1920's Manchester Red Brick property with original features. 📍Stretford/Chorlton Border
• Double Room - Large double room, comes with King size bed, double wardrobes, desk, original restored fire place feature. Newly painted/carpeted.
• Garden - Flagged area, Grass lawn, BBQ
• Kitchen - American double fridge/freezer, Washing machine
• Shower Room - Small, clean and newly fitted shower room with walk in shower.
• Bath Room - Medium sized newly fitted bathroom, with sliding shower unit + storage cube shelving.
• Living Area - 60 inch LG TV with access to Smart features
• Conservatory with Dining Area and access to back garden
• Internet - Virgin Superfast Internet 100mbps
We are a chilled out group and enjoy spending time together, but also enjoy our alone time.
We are based really close to links to all parts of Manchester + plenty of attractions, supermarkets etc.
📍Norwoood Road, Stretford/Chorlton Border
🚊7 minutes walk from Stretford Metrolink Station
🚌3 minutes walk from bus stop
🚘8 minutes drive from Manchester Town Centre
🚘2 minutes drive from Chorlton town centre
🚘12 minute drive from the Trafford Centre
✈️13 minute drive from Manchester Airport
We are super close to Chorlton centre which has plenty of international restaurants, bars, independent shops etc. If you are into nature, there is plenty on the doorstep.
🌳2 minutes walk from Longford Park
🌿5 minutes walk from Turn Moss
- House share
- £460 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 26 to 35
- Any pets?
- music, socialising, football
- 2 Females, 1 Male
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord