Extra Large Spacious Double Room to Rent in CB1
*** virtual video tour is available upon request ***
A spacious, south facing and newly furnished room in a modern house is ready to rent for long term. It is located in CB1, and close to mill road.
- 3 mins walk to the big Sainsbury supermarket
- 3 mins walk to bus station
- 5 mins cycle to train station and Anglia Ruskin University
- 8 mins cycle to the city center
- 10 mins cycle to Addenbrooke's Hospital.
The house has gas central heating and the kitchen is fitted with gas hob, oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, etc.
The room has double glazing window, wardrobe and new desk, etc. The brand new bed can be lift up to add massive storage space.
This extra large room also have comfort sofa and coffee table.
You will share the bathroom with another two tenants.
The rent is 600/month. All bills are included in the rent, including Wifi (fast fibre), gas, electricity, and council tax.
Please contact me if you are interested. If you can briefly introduce yourself and tell how long you would like to rent for, that would be great.
- House share
- Cambridge City Centre
- £600 pcm (double)
- 01 Nov 2020
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 20 to 35
- Any pets?
- 3 Males
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord