SINGLE room @ Kings Cross, flex term, NO rent hike
- NOT a temporary reduced rate unlike others!
- ALL bills included (council tax, fibre Wi-Fi 5, electric, heating, water), flex term without contractual obligation!
- Zone 1, 9mins / 15mins walk to King's Cross / St Pancras.
- Furnished single room that can be decorated to your liking (paid for by the landlord), with built-in wardrobe & storage space.
- Co-op Food 1 min walk
- Iceland 3 mins walk
- Waitrose 7 mins walk
- Tesco Metro 10 mins walk
- Sainsbury's Local 13 mins walk
- 5 mins walk to Regent's Canal Towpath.
- 9 mins walk to King's Cross, 15 mins walk to St Pancras.
- 13 mins walk to Angel high street & Chapel market.
- 20 mins bus to Camden high street & market.
- Inside a Neighbourhood Watch estate with gated entrance & CCTV, complete with parking & garage (not included in rent & depend on availability)!
- Single room measures 286cm x 176cm, 5m² / 54ft² EXCLUDING built-in wardrobe & storage space.
- Expertly tweaked 60M/20M fibre broadband with 5th generation Wi-Fi, perfect for even game streaming!
- The house has no recent renovation but we get to decorate our own room with expenses paid for!
- 2 toilets & 1 shower bath in the house, never an issue with toilet emergency.
- Things can and do break, but tend to get fixed rather promptly, often to a higher standard than it was.
A chill household with live-out landlord, you can be as quiet or chatty, in any and as many languages as you like, regardless of orientation, affiliation, etc, you name it! So long as you are clean, considerate, responsible, sensible, tolerant, (you get the idea!), you will be welcomed!
£475 pcm(NOW LET)
£425 pcm(NOW LET)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- cooking, good conversation
- 3 Males, 1 Female
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate