🏡**Single/ double w own bathroom; 3month let
**Two lovely rooms available now** (Fixed duration 3 months with possibility to extend)
*Bright, airy single room (£410 includes all bills) on ground floor, available now
* Short 3 month let- Large double room (£500 inc all bills) on top floor with sole use of own bathroom (next door)
House is in a quiet residential area of Costessey, NR5; a 3 storey ‘new’ build townhouse. Well equipped house has 3 bathrooms & 2 kitchens.
Fully furnished room with desk/wardrobe storage/bookcase/ comfortable single bed.
Double room; single bed with desk/bookcase/ double inbuilt wardrobes. Sole use of own bathroom next door with shower over bath
Great house -ideal for young professional /mature student. Close to NNUH hospital/UEA in a pretty residential area
-includes: water, gas, electricity, (on a fair usage basis) communal TV licence, unlimited fast broadband and Council tax.
Located in Costessey Hampdens area (near park & ride for Hospital /UEA (511) or bus 23 into town)
-The license agreement is flexible; with a minimum 3 month term & monthly rolling contract thereafter.
- Paperwork needed ; Work reference/ID-passport/Work or study visa (if necessary)/deposit.
- The house is shared with 2 other quiet, friendly professionals; & would be ideal for a professional/student who wants to be close to the NNUH hospital or Norwich research park. There is a Park & ride bus to NNUH hospital (a 20 minute walk away)
- Modern and spacious open plan communal areas.
- Enclosed rear garden.
-Parking available (or storage for bike)
- Restrictions: No pets, no couples.
Please feel free to contact me if interested & I will be happy to arrange viewing.
- House share
- New Costessey
- £410 pcm (single)
- £500 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- 3 months
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 26 to 40
- Any pets?
- 1 Female, 1 Male
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord