A well-proportioned one double bedroom flat
A stunning spacious one bedroom flat, arranged over the fourth floors of this imposing mansion block within a short walk to the superb transport links and desirable amenities of Brixton.
Flat comprises of a bright lounge and a separate kitchen. There is a good sized shower room and a double bedroom. There is also a private well maintained suntrap communal garden at the rear of the property, with gated access. The flat is facing to the garden so benefits from a quiet location.
Brixton Hill Court itself is a fab 1930s mansion block with lift and boasts a live in caretaker. The location is in Zone 2 with a 5-10 minute walk from Brixton tube station, and there are buses from directly outside the flat to central and east London. Brilliantly located for the Ritzy picturehouse, quirky Brixton Village, Brockwell Park (Lido perfect for summer) and the O2 Academy if you like gigging. Brixton itself is a really lively area, with an excellent market, high street and sports centre, plus on the Victoria Line you can be at Oxford Circus in 15 mins or Victoria in 10.
The flat is part-furnished comes:
* A smart TV.
* A console table.
* Kitchen with electric oven and hob¸ tall fridge and dishwasher.
* A storage bed
* A washer-dryer machine
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Rent is £1,350 per month including building service charge, the utility bills are not included.
- Deposit is £1,350
- References will be required, ie. Copy of Photo ID and or Passport, contract of employment, previous landlord.
£1,350 pcm (whole property)
This advert is for a 1 bed flat
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Security deposit
- Part Furnished
- Disabled access
New tenant preferences
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord