Zone 1/private bathroom/Newly refurbished/Garden
Large rooms with private bathroom available in an amazing house in central London
- 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom house
- Newly refurbished to high standards
- Fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliance and dinning area
- Living area to watch TV and socialise
- Huge private south facing garden with space to dine and BBQ
-Super fast cable broadband internet,
- Weekly cleaning
- Parking on application
- Charming private safe neighbourhood
-2 min walk from Marylebone Station and 5 minutes walk to baker st.
- 20 minutes by tube to Bank and London Bridge
- Walking distance to Oxford Circus, Euston, King Cross
- Easy access to gyms and parks
- Close to local shops and supermarkets
- Friendly international tenants in their 20s and 30s
- Quiet, friendly, tidy/clean, respectful
Room price is £900 pm plus bills 12 months conract or £1200 rolling monthly cotracts
Bills are in top to the rent and are estimated in £115 per month per person.
5 weeks rental or zero deposit insurance
Fully managed by private landlord
Baker street is in the heart of a lively, sociable population that make it one of the most attractive and trendiest places to live in the UK. Restaurants, coffees, shops and supermarkets are 5 minutes walk from the flat.
- £1,100 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- 2 Females, 1 Male
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord