Zone 1, Room Available in Gorgeous House W/Garden
Rooms with private bathrooms available in an amazing newly refurbished and redecorated house in central London
KEY HOUSE FEATURES
– 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom house
– Newly refurbished to high standards
– Fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliance and dinning area
– Living area to watch TV and socialise
– Huge private garden with table and space to dine and BBQ
– Super fast cable broadband internet,
– Weekly cleaning
– Residents parking on application
– Charming private safe neighbourhood
– 2 min walk from Marylebone Station and 5 minutes walk to baker st.
– 20 minutes by tube to Bank and London Bridge
– Walking distance to Oxford Circus, Euston, King Cross
– Easy access to gyms and parks
– Close to local shops and supermarkets
– Friendly international tenants in their 20s and 30s
– Quiet, friendly, tidy/clean, respectful
Room already reduced 30% for someone to take them immediately.
Bills are in top to the rent and are estimated in £115 per month per person.
Deposit is 5 weeks rental or zero deposit insurance
Fix contract until 31st of Aug 2021, renewable.
Fully managed by certified landlord
Baker street is in the heart of a lively, sociable population that make it one of the most attractive and trendiest places to live in the UK. Restaurants, coffees, shops and supermarkets are 5 minutes walk from the flat.
- £950 pcm (double/en suite)
- £900 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 9 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- 1 Female, 1 Male
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord