3 Double rooms, 2 mins from Bermondsey Stat Zone 2
A generously sized property with a large dining / social space. Conveniently located with good transport links, nearby shopping and outside interests.
- fully furnished, recently decorated with double glazing and central heating.
- has high speed fibre optic broadband
- all bedrooms have storage, a desk and a chair.
- tiled kitchen with storage unit, large communal dining table, electric hob and oven, washing machine, fridge, freezer.
- 2 bathrooms: 1 guest toilet and and a clean tiled bathroom suite.
LOCATION (Zone 2):
- centrally located with communal gardens table tennis and football/basketball court.
- 2 minutes walk to Bermondsey station
- 1 stop to London Bridge or 20 minutes walk
- 10 minutes walk to Tower Bridge
- Canary Wharf, Oxford Street and Stratford easily accessible.
- High street: Sainsbury’s Local, post office, dry cleaners and takeaways.
-Surrey Quays shopping centre with Tesco Extra and high street stores.
- Pure Gym, climbing wall, Seven Islands Sports and Swimming Centre.
- 10 minute walk: Canada Water Library
- 15 minute Walk: Cinema, bowling alley and restaurants.
- Southwark Park for picnics, tennis, runs etc...
- Historic Greenwich town and Park
- Cycle path and walks along the River Thames.
- Vibrant Shad Thames, Tower Bridge and Borough Market.
- All included except TV licence.
5 weeks deposit will be required.
- £650 pcm (double)
- £650 pcm (double)
- £750 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord