Large Double | Near London Rd Station | Central
We have a nice and fresh, large double room available in this modern, quiet and spacious house in Brighton, just 5 mins walk from London Road. Available from 20th November 2020. First one to see will take it.
- Quiet residential area away from the hustle and bustle
- LONDON ROAD STATION- 5 MINS WALK
-BRIGHTON MAIN STATION- 15 MINS WALK
- Newly furnished modern furniture
- Seaside and beach - 15 min walk
- Unlimited high speed Virgin broadband
- Shops and amenities- 5 min walk to London Rd
The benefits of our house & room are as follows:
- Very clean
- Top spec
- All bills included, no hidden fees. That means you pay the monthly rent and nothing more
- Fully double glazed windows throughout (warm)
- Good heating - good heating systems and fully functioning serviced boiler.
- Full high speed broadband
- Fully furnished with sink in bedroom
- Good cooking facilities (fully stocked kitchen - washing machine, large fridge, microwave, toaster, kettle)
- additional features are
- washing machine
The Double room comes with:
- Bed + mattress
- Chest of drawers
- Dressing table
-4 shelving units
The house is ideally placed in central Brighton conveniently close to shops and the beach but it still is located in a quiet, residential area, ideal for students, graduates who can commute easily by train.
If you are not in the UK, I would be happy to have a chat over Skype.
Look forward to hearing from you!
- House share
- £510 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 19 to 21
- Any pets?
- music, socialising, films, theatre, tv, fashion
- 3 Females, 1 Male
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a former flatmate